Missouri Personal Injury Attorney
Located in Rolla, Missouri, Daniels Law Office provides competent legal services in a wide range of legal practice areas. Our firm is led by attorney Stephen Daniels, who has been practicing law since 1995. He is experienced, has in-depth knowledge of the law and has a proven track record. Whether your issue involves your family, your finances or your criminal record, we can provide the guidance you need.
We offer complimentary initial consultations in the following legal areas:
- Family law: We represent clients in a wide range of family court matters, including divorce, custody, child support, spousal support (alimony), adoption, relocation and more.
- Bankruptcy law: We represent individuals in consumer bankruptcy matters relating to Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy such as garnishments, foreclosures, creditor harassment, credit card debt, medical debt and more.
- Criminal law: We defend people who have been charged with crimes such as DWI, drug crimes, white collar crimes, assault, burglary, theft and more.
- Personal injury: Our Missouri personal injury attorney represents those who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents, truck accidents, commercial vehicle accidents and other issues such as uninsured/underinsured motorist claims and dealing with the insurance company.
- Estate planning and probate: We help individuals who want to plan for the future, as well as individuals who have recently lost a loved one with the probate process.
Take Action and Learn About Your Rights
No matter what type of legal issue you are facing, it is important that you take action and learn about your legal rights. Becoming informed of your legal rights will allow you to make the best decision about your particular situation. At Daniels Law Office, we understand that working with a lawyer is not something you do on a daily occurrence. We will take the time to explain your legal case in a straightforward manner and make certain your questions get answered promptly.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation With Our Rolla Criminal Lawyer
Interested in scheduling a free initial consultation? We can help you to understand your rights and make sure you have the information you need to make a smart decision. Contact us at 573-340-3065 or 800-425-2088 to schedule a meeting with Stephen Daniels.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.