Stop Wage Garnishment

If you are struggling financially, you are likely facing many different challenges. Wage garnishments only add more difficulties to an already stressful situation. You do not have to be ashamed, and you should know that a bankruptcy attorney at our firm will help find a debt relief solution that works for you.

Attorney Stephen Daniels has more than 20 years of legal experience representing clients throughout Rolla, Missouri, and the surrounding areas. We handle all types of legal matters involving Chapter 7 bankruptcy, including garnishments and foreclosures.

Bankruptcy and Garnishments

Bankruptcy is one of the only ways to stop wage garnishments and get on a path to freedom. Once you file the bankruptcy petition, garnishments will completely stop. In addition, foreclosures are halted and creditors are no longer allowed to contact you.

It is important to know that once your wages are garnished, there is no way to recover or be reimbursed for the funds you have lost. If you speak to a lawyer as soon as possible, you can determine if bankruptcy is right for you and take immediate action.

Is Bankruptcy Right for Me?

The best way to determine if bankruptcy is right for you is to learn about the benefits that bankruptcy has to offer. When you work with our firm, we will help explain:

  • Bankruptcy laws
  • Dischargeable v. undischargeable debt
  • Timelines for filing bankruptcy
  • Paperwork and documentation needed for filing bankruptcy

We understand the stresses you are facing and pledge to provide the personalized attention that you need. Our team will walk you through every step of the process and be there to provide the legal support you need. We can help you get to the light at the end of the tunnel and get financial freedom.

Contact Our Missouri Law Firm

Learn more about the services we provide and if bankruptcy is right for you. Contact our firm at 573-341-2104 or 800-425-2088. We are happy to schedule consultations at your convenience.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.

Let Us Help You

Let Us Help You